Reviews for "Tactical Assassin: Mobile"

Very good, clean cut game, its to the point, I love the control of the gun and the feel, I love the varying missions and varying weapons to be used. Keep up the good work, please make more, nothing needs to be changed other than mission variety which I'm sure that you will be making more missions soon. :)

I don't know why but this game makes me want to play Company of heroes 2 :D Great game !

this amazing pleassssseeeeeee make another one with more missions

Screw mobiles, but this game is fun! :D

you people that complain about the aiming phisics suck donkey kong. the aiming is relistic. i just wish a center gravity shot would kill a guy. the only way to kill is a head shot. so unreal... >:(