Reviews for "Tactical Assassin: Mobile"

Alright so having been a big fan of the prior Tactical Assassin games, I played this knowing it was gonna be good. I didn't expect it to be *this* good though! Its awesomely challenging and overall well done.

really good game but i don't know how to kill the man in the ospital without fall down the allarm.... Someone know the solution??

The mission where you have to rescue the hostage is hard.

fun clean cut, smooth graphics, and fun. killing the guy with the briefcase was getting annoying due to the civilians walking with him and me getting a double kill.

bad game earlier ones were much better, bullets take forever to travel, i see the white point on impact on the guys head and yet i get no kill...black ops 2 hit detection over here