Reviews for "Ode To Pixel Days"

Just another flash game using an extremely generic gameplay style as a carrier for some story that's supposed to be "OMG SO DEEP" just because it's made of pixels and there's mellow music playing.

This isn't art. It's manipulation. Trying to whore attention by being exactly like every "art game" that the public seems to eat up just because they want to appear to have a richer sense of personal taste.

And if you truly believe that you're "reaching out to people" with this, not only should you fucking get over yourself, you should bloody well know that the type of people you're trying to carry the message to would play this, immediately ignore the "message", and go back to being selfish deluded fat fucks that think they're better than everyone else and deserve better than the rest of the world because that's the way they are.

talhakaya responds:

I just wanted to express myself. I really didn't think I deserve better than anybody or I deserved a "hot girlfriend". The game is not about that.

Great! i just completed the game!
I didn't get the ending, but thats nothing comparing to a fun time i spent during that story.
5 stars for a interesting game

talhakaya responds:

Thanks! If you wonder what was the story about, you can click "Extras" on the menu.

--spoiler alert--
i am very touched when the last scene played.everyone,or should should i say all the different hans came together.it's like:just because of the cheer leader,he did whatever he could.

talhakaya responds:

Cheerleader made Hans grow up :) thanks for the comment :)

Another proof that graphics ain't necessary for a good game

thanks man :)

That was awesome dude! Loved the storyline! And also the fact that you focussed on the story telling rather than making the game play difficult! kudos! :D

talhakaya responds:

Very glad that you liked my storytelling :) thanks