Reviews for "Ode To Pixel Days"

Hey look! Another artsy fartsy bit graphics game, I hope it isn't about life and all that unoriginal cra-- oh wait, hes about life. Oh well I guess I should just go and kill myself!

talhakaya responds:

any work of art is about life.

Cool game.

thanks :)

HOW DO I GIVE YOU MONEY talhakaya?

talhakaya responds:

haha thanks, save your money for my future games :) thank you for your support.

I just wanted to say how great of a game you've made. It really hits the spot. Just kinda coming out of puberty or the "puberty mindset" I was touched to see the messages inside the game that I've come to learn in my own life throughout the years and more recently. It's been awhile since I have visited this site, maybe since my starting puberty years, and it's just amazing how life really works. This game speaks volumes and I am grateful to have stumbled upon it today. Some may see it as a random occurrence, others would say it was fate. I say it was just a matter of time. Thank you! You're message is well received and I hope others will be able to see that, in time.

talhakaya responds:

Thanks, this comment means so much :) Although there has been some hate for the game, I'm very happy with the general attitude towards it. People like you make all my work worthwhile :)

I glitched. Didn't feel like repeating the game. The room where the blocks start falling. Was supposed to kill me. Instead I was trapped for eternity. All fourteen pixels of me under a block that jumped up and down with me. Seemed like a decent game. A little confusing as to your emotional journey however.

talhakaya responds:

I'm sorry, I'm going to fixed that. But the good news is, there is a save system in the game, which spawns you right back to the level you were on. Just press "Continue Game".