Reviews for "Dead Paradise"

it was just an average day, dicking around on the highway and doing backflips in your pickup...
when suddenly, you do a WHEELIE!

I don't honestly really like this game sorry.

This turned out to be a cool fun game. Even I can call it "my favourite timekiller for this week", lol. The music suits the mood more than well. The same can say about the graphics. But it were some bugs on the high levels, but less so. That's a cool game!

Only one thing.. I'd like to have more need to use car ballance. I love your Desktop Racing 2 for that.

awesome game:) make a third one love it:)

Game was ok. music was pretty good. I don't see why the car doesn't shoot at the objects in your way cause otherwise it slows you down, and it damages the car your character is using. upgrades are kind of annoying too. you not only need money, but also the skulls in order to perform an upgrade to the car as well. There are so few skulls in a level that it kind of makes gathering money pointless and irrelevant. If for example you get all the skulls in a level but don't beat it and you make the upgrade the rest of that level comes down to luck.