For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 6 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dead Paradise"

AWESOME GAME MAN NICE WORK (^_^) I HOPE YOU MAKE DEAD PARADISE 2

Beat the game, no problems

i agree with hybris51129.solve this issues and will be much better!!!

Pretty fun game.
I agree with everything hybris51129 said in the review befor me.
Great job.

Overall I feel like the game isn't totally polished but it does have promise if you can scrap the auto quality and solve the frame rate issues and solve the weapons issues.

Your weapons can't fire at point blank range where you often have an enemy hang around there because you are as fast as they are. On the other end of the spectrum the range of the main gun is painfully short with very little vertical range of motion meaning you are forced to tilt the car back or foreword to get the gun on target especially if the target is airborne.
Of course by doing this you lose speed which causes the guy to land right beside you where you can't kill him.
Lastly the rockets are way too slow to be much use if they don't hit the first time.

You have something here it just needs polishing.