Reviews for "Dead Paradise"

So... is there any real reason not to pick up the hot, green-eyed redhead in the beginning?

Aside from that burning question, lag was the slightest of factors for me - and I live out in the boondocks, so I think it has nothing to do with load time, and a lot to do with what kind of computer is being run. Even that aside, I think that the code could be cleaned up a bit, to release some overused memory.

Earnestly, I think that the game could use a little something extra - not anything that neccessarily affects the game, but something that adds to appeal - like a side-quest or a mini-game.

L...a...g...g...y...

The game really is fun and has new elements. That being said, it tries to fit too much into one package. Too much stuff moving on without the option on turning off background movement, unnecessary debris notifications doesn't help the lag... and by the sounds of it that's another problem in itself. All in all this game has some issues but would make for a wicked sequel if these issues were addressed

the game is actually quite fun, but the lag is too annoying to bear.

awesome game, but the levels are hards