Reviews for "Dead Paradise"

Game runs super slow. other than that, great game. its still very buggy.

I MUTED IT WHY IS IT STILL NOISY

Fun game, but after a few levels it starts to run and load super slow. I can run Skyrim on my machine at max settings, and it loads much faster than this game, haha

I see you must be one big fallout fan.

Game is actually fairly fun, although it's rampant with various bugs, and the shockwave player will crash on me all the time in Chrome.

You can click on the skulls or $ sign in the upgrade menu to get free cash and skulls. Dunno if this is a bug, an easter egg, or a beta test thing left in, but you should fix that.

Car flips too easy, as well. You can, hilariously, roll your car down the street with no effort.