For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dead Paradise"

LAG LAG LAG! why is it that if i lower the quality it goes up again by itself at the start of every new level?

Good concept. but it does lag way too much . seems like a good game and i would play it all the way through. i barley start driving and it's either stops or slows down way down. I know it's not my PC I play MW3 on this. if you can work out the bugs . I'll give it another go beat it and give you a higher rating. but over all good job . (^,^ )

for some reason,there are RADIO programs afte nuculer explosion.workingcars,buzzsaws,etc etc etc.besides unrelistic,it was fair

This would be a fun game, but every time I change the graphic settings to low, they revert back to high in about 10 seconds. This game is totally unplayable on my computer and it looks like I'm not the only one having this problem.

The graphics are choking my (average) processor, and the menu layout is so unhelpful I was never able to see if there were different quality settings. The gun on the truck only shoots forward, so I ended up parked immediately behind enemies and just shooting them in the back until they die. The game kept me engaged for a fair while, but honestly it's not very well realized.