Reviews for "Randobot"

I like the art style in this game, it is pretty easy to look at and everything just seems in place.

The actual gameplay however just irritated me more than bring any fun. I understand what you where going for and it is a good concept on paper but playing it just feels like I am playing an old trashy NES game with unresponsive controls.
The game isn't hard, it truly is the controls that are the downfall here and I just don't like failing at simple tasks because the character just won't do what I tell it.

I know this is probably what you where aiming for when making this but I just can't get into it.

To start, no.
To clarify, you designed a game around the same flaws that game developers spend lots of time and money to try and avoid. They try to avoid them because they understand a player wants to feel a mistake they made was solely their fault, it was something they could work to improve. You designed a game to make the player feel helpless, everything is completely randomized. Therefor when a player gets stuck on a level for an hour after tweaking and retweaking his robot's systems, he feels there is no hope and no longer wants to play the game. That's not fun, it's not endearing, I'm frustrated, I have a massive headache, and I hate you so much for this.
So no.

beautiful concepts scary monsters and nice sprites

Very interesting concept. The levels were well though out given the limitations of the robot. A couple of the hard levels were more frustrating than fun (mostly due to getting RNG screwed - which is probably the greatest enemy to the concept). Overall, a very enjoyable experience with a couple of #%%@^s.

Great platformer that actually takes some strategizing on Hard Mode.

Also..."What'd you expect, fireworks?" Nice touch. ^_^