For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Randobot"

Good game but sooooo fucking frustraiting :(

AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!
TOTAL MADNESS!!!!!!!!
I NEARLY FINISHED BUT NO!
MY CROUCH FAILED AND I WAS ON 95%!
ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I hate this game now!
It's a good idea though.

Unique and interesting enough that I completed the game despite the fact that it often got frustrating to the point of insanity. The idea of combining a skill based game with a numbers game was certainly unique, though it might have been better executed differently, though I'm not sure how I'd improve it, so I won't make an ass of myself.

The concept was fascinating, and the game, while frustrating due to A: the randomization and B: the long time between death and respawn, was engaging and unique. There are only two things I'd improve: A, I'd cut back on the respawn time, and B, I'd pick different music. This is saving the universe with a glitchy mop bucket, not a Madness animation, so something with a bit more weight or atmosphere would have done loads for the experience.

All in all, flawed, but too good to dislike.

The game is ok but you should add a check point in each level or maybe use switch to be check point , it is bored to start playing all level again.
The time I most like in this game is when all upgrade is full and I get repaid gun.
Anyway I like the end of this game (I mean when I destroy the universe), it's really cool.

Frustrating to the point of where you can't help but dislike the game. I know the whole point was to be able to upgrade your robot so your systems won't fail but come on! The difficulty curve was crazy. It was a little better as you went on but still enormously angering when your needed system fails right at the end. If you could go back and change where you put your upgrades that might make it better, because going through a level a few times it just gets aggravating knowing what you need to beat the level but not being able to do it.