Reviews for "Randobot"

Y'all a buntch of fucking pussies, its a fantastic concept. but if people just want the same old side scrolling platformer pfft, play castlevania man. this here, is fucking interesting and challenging. you're all just sore losers.

I want to save the little girls kitten now :(

Sorry, but the graphics look great,
It's good concept,
But do you see this.
1 Star.
Gameplay is not terrible.
I like how you made it so that you can level it up throughout the game,
But please, don't mess with Manouvrebility.
I'm Ok, with the Jetpack level up, because, hey, if I had a jetpack, I'd want to make it better too,
But not being able to crouch after repeatedly pressing the crouch button for 5 seconds as a lazer slowly makes it's way to your head just feels a bit cheap.
If you were to make a sequel, make it so that the bot can jump, run and crouch 100% right from the beginning. then add in some extra abilities, rocket, scanner etc. and make it so they will have to level up. I'm sure that would turn this into a much better game.

the control is unbelievably unresponsive, especially when jumping + moving forwards, then combine with "errors", you got a really frustrating and shitty game

Nice game, great mechanics. I beat it with 100% and didn't find it that difficult. If you focus on moving first and then the jetpack then the gun it only a little frustrating. Love the kitty reference at the end. <3

VascoF responds:

Check the "Destroy the Universe" medal description too!