Reviews for "Randobot"

This is just a terrible idea for a game... Sorry, but I didn't like it at all.

VascoF responds:

No problem, not everybody has to like it :)

I understood the idea and thought it was pretty good. However, I can see how people find this frustrating and immediately turn that frustration for dislike or hate.

See, people hate what they can't control or do anything about. This game is the perfect example of that. Even if you're really good with games in general, Randobot's outcome depends on chance and only a fraction of skill/s.

I got confused and frustrated as well but seeing how the idea is more original, I'll give it 2.5.

VascoF responds:

If it's a perfect example of that then even if the game sucks I'd say it was worth making! Although I think there may be more strategy to it than meets the eye ;)

Great game, the beginning is a bit frustrating since you can't move at all. Also, I'm surprised nobody in the comments notice the amount of energy used to save the universe. If the reference was intentional, good one ;D

VascoF responds:

Uhmm... not really... :) What was the reference?

great game but a little fustrating

Excellent.