For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Randobot"

On last level in the bottom part of map sometimes appears mysterious green sprite. It looks some likely a kitten head rotated on 90 degrees left. It located behind the building grid. If it's a kitten - maybe it can be somehow rescued? If you'll find mode - write here about it?

VascoF responds:

That is actually a small teaser for our next flash game ;) It's a space ship!

Very cool idea. Well done.

Great concept and great graphics

I have to agree with what alot of the reviews are saying: Make the bot work 100% of the time from the get go. I mean I know that you want an interesting challenge and this is interesting and challenging...but if you're going to save the universe you should at lest be able to move, jump and shoot with ease...not have all these "gliches" working aginst you.

Great game, I loved the concept of glitches
@JustcallmeLel
You don't get the point of the game. Your SUPPOSED to have glitches while trying to win, or else the whole game would be pointless. What your saying is the same thing as saying "Megaman is stupid because you don't start out with all the abilities."