Reviews for "Randobot"

Nice concept! It wasn't fully explored or fleshed out, but man was this game fun to play around with.

I don't want to give five stars because I really wanted to rescue some kittens.

Maybe next time :)

Really liked this game concept.

What I feel is missing is some upgrade like the gun.
instead of giving that random gun ROF upgrade
it could be fun if you max gun > you get rate of fire
max leg > some more speed etc.

Game was kind of short too.

Faulty system is pretty good as it force you to think what you really need.
overall Great game!

This was a really fun game! I liked the concept of action failure risk, which I didn't find nearly as frustrating as some make it out to be. It required you to be picky and think about where you wanted to allocate points in order to survive. The art and gameplay are kind of similar to old cinematic platformers and the story seems like it could be pretty interesting if fleshed out, especially the Hard Mode side. All in all, you did a great job and I'd love to see more like this.

Thanks, will do!

I think your probabilities aren't working as suggested.

VascoF responds:

They are... with 99% certainty ;)

This game is definitely the best anger management game ever.