Reviews for "Super SOPA Bros."

Gotta admit

I enjoyed this :)

Soap-Uh

It's a broken game, but it has a good point.

Message or Game?

I honestly can't tell if you are trying to convey a message about SOPA here, or simply using it as an excuse to hit the front page. If you were trying to create a message, I understood it fully, though the game itself is far below par, which is what is most important. I can understand the lack of music, fine, and the CENSORED on just about every block. However, the detection barrier for blocks is very irritating, as I found myself going through them or just glitching out. As this is the most important element for any bop-and-hop game, this should be remedied. As a message, this is great. It will raise awareness of SOPA. But as a game, it could be improved greatly.

its okay. but the first few times i played it it didnt let me jump

what do you think the steps are