Reviews for "Super SOPA Bros."

Stop SOPA!

I found the minimalist graphic style appealing.

LOLOL.

But seriously, it's important to inform others about SOPA wether by game, video, or blog.

Gratz

straight to the point.

censorship borifies EVERYTHING. but what do the congressmen accomplish from destroying all that we know and love?what do they gain?

i can't help but find just ONE part dirty.

i liked the point you were making and everything, but i laught a little bit when the cencored thing got bigger...wait, you want me to press my WHAT to shoot?

It gets longer and shoots stuff.
I wonder what that thing is...

A decent game

So this was pretty decent and very "MARIO-BROS" game lol, but it was fun, medals didnt seem too easy so maybe adding some easier ones would be cool, and some added flashy effects on impact moments, Ok good game type here I didnt see much that it was lacking but it was pretty amusing and pretty entertaining and I had some fun with it, You have some good insight on how to make these things and you do well on them, and you made a fun and enjoyble experience for all to enjoy, so I do look forward to seeing more of your work soon.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~