Reviews for "Super SOPA Bros."

god [CENSORED]!

this is REALLY why we cant have nice things..
if this passes there is no point doing anything creative in America (aka:we're screwed.)

To Anyone who complains about the game:

It's not the game that was the readon it was made, it was made because those jackasses are tring to block our websites, in fact NEWGROUNDS COULD BE BLOCKED BECAUSE OF THE GOVERNMENT!!!! FACEBOOK TOO!!! EVERYTHING!!!! Do we want that!?! NOOO!!! Speak up about the govenment wanting such a thing!!! Intead of bitching about how short the game was or how crappy the graphics were....

Now it's ACTA :/

hey guys doesnt this remind you of super m**** bros.? no? well what about hitting the blocks to get the r** mus*****? or what about going down the g**** p***? or maybe im over thinking this... well imma go play the legend of z**** o****** of t***.

they will not like that i have a friend that works for sopa he uses newgrounds a lot