Reviews for "Super SOPA Bros."

A guy sez on a website

"My HDD crashed today, but fortunately I could save the memorial i had to give in two days on Megaupload..."

SOPA SUCKS

did anyone else feel as if everything that was censored was a penis or something?

It won't let me jump!:-X <mad
But seems like a good game

I have long memorized the lay-out of this level, so this was a piece of cake. Interesting metaphor for what SOPA could have actually potentially done to the net.

A decent game

So this was pretty decent and very "MARIO-BROS" game lol, but it was fun, medals didnt seem too easy so maybe adding some easier ones would be cool, and some added flashy effects on impact moments, Ok good game type here I didnt see much that it was lacking but it was pretty amusing and pretty entertaining and I had some fun with it, You have some good insight on how to make these things and you do well on them, and you made a fun and enjoyble experience for all to enjoy, so I do look forward to seeing more of your work soon.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~