Reviews for "Super SOPA Bros."

Dude : \

I like that you made a game against sopa and censor, but i have a real difficult time getting further then the first moving censor.
How the heck do you jump >_<
I have tried pressing space, up, w and almost every key i have on my keybord 15 times, and it doesn't jump.
Don't know if that is the mening, but by my understaning of what i read in other reviews,
doesn't sound like it.
But if it's just my computer or happens to be only me this has happened to. Then srry.
7 for making a game against sopa, but really short. (10 if it only happened to me)

is it rigth to say that i dont like it becouse it was too much censore? or is it more rigth to say that i dont like it becouse of SOPA? for me its quite the same :P ...im not sure what to say Dx im confused.. good potentional i think...

Game was broken, none of the images worked, and that sucked.

Just kidding.
It makes a good point, but the coding is a bit off. Collision is a bit iffy, and stomping on a censored Goomba killed me.
Either way, I had fun.

The game itself was pretty shitty. The message it was trying to get across was brilliant. I liked the creativity and the foreshadowing of what was going to happen if SOPA passed.

Only real problem is that you die even if you have a [CENSORED] or [CENSORED]