Reviews for "Super SOPA Bros."

So right

It is awesome that you made a game about SOPA. Now the game itself isn't that good, but it doesn't matter at all. What matters is that you are the first person on this website to show true interest in this bad situation. It's hard to recommend anything to be improved, because it is what it is. The best thing is probably that the gameplay actually is fairly similar to the game. And I thought it was bad how everything was a Censored bar.

Is everything in this game supposed to be genitals or something? I guess they're afraid that the image of Mario will offend Italians. Maybe him eating mushrooms offends people allergic to them. This is a great demonstration of the power of the people. I am glad everyone is going up against this, like Anonymous, TGWTG, Wikipedia, etc.

Now I respect te government

But This bill just goes too far. Sopa shouldn't pass, neither should Pipa. What is popular with China on the internet should stay in China. There were only two good things about that bill, but those good things were FAR out numbered by the negatives.

Haha, This Was a Funny Remake of Mario, And I justed loved how even the secret room was censored.

This game is quite , and I hope to see one just like .

Interesting, but this is the future of the internet!