For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Super SOPA Bros."

Message or Game?

I honestly can't tell if you are trying to convey a message about SOPA here, or simply using it as an excuse to hit the front page. If you were trying to create a message, I understood it fully, though the game itself is far below par, which is what is most important. I can understand the lack of music, fine, and the CENSORED on just about every block. However, the detection barrier for blocks is very irritating, as I found myself going through them or just glitching out. As this is the most important element for any bop-and-hop game, this should be remedied. As a message, this is great. It will raise awareness of SOPA. But as a game, it could be improved greatly.

Stupid

you cant even jump there is no point. I know ur trying to get word about the Congress bill out but if you made a game that actually worked then Im sure more people would be sympathetic

i dont get it, i cant do anything but move! ill give it stars because other people can play but i dont know what is wrong with it

I get the message, but the game could've been at least a little more enjoyable.

Only real problem is that you die even if you have a [CENSORED] or [CENSORED]