Reviews for "Prosnorkulus"

I LIKED IT!!!

something we have all been waiting for a fantasy toon that doesnt take itself too seriously it has humor,ultra violence, a crazy promiscuos dwarf & a its own sound track XD only thing i would add is maybe a scary beat when prosnorkulus gets pissed at somebody i think that would add some atmosphere 10/10 keep at it & i hope u do make more now if we can just hold the CEO of cartoon network hostage & force him to FINALLY make a full season of krognar the barbarian ( at least i think thats the name ) ill really be happy = )

drugs

dude what were you smoking to do that??I WANT SOME OF IT!!!!

awsome!

insane dubstep and cool animation keep on!

Brutal

Prosnorkulus, short of stature and words....

Big on power

HAHAHA

ooo.... this is going to require a precise review ... mmm ... my god ... huwe ... oh ... my god can you imagine the precision required to make a review like this ... ah yes

5 STARS!!!!