Reviews for "Prosnorkulus"

Preeeeeeeeeeeeccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssseeeee

Funny, gory, and long without ever getting boring. Very well done sir. Looking forward to the sequel.

Dang

I've never seen anybody with such a temper as Porsnorkulus before. I mean c'mon, the guy has issues here. He doesn't talk much, and if you say anything against him, he automatically reverts to killing you.

Look at that poor tiger. Even after Porsnorkulus chopped it in half, he proceeded in taking out his rage on it by blasting its head off. At this point in the movie, I just about nearly pissed my pants it was getting to be so funny.

Another part I enjoyed was when the big bald guy came to Porsnorkulus's camp asking to to him and then the guard kept making fat jokes. Then as the other guy walks up he whispers to him, "What a fatass...He's quite fat, isn't he?". I'm pretty sure that pissed the fat guy off. Then when he finally summons Porsnorkulus he finds him in his tent which is loaded with whores and Porsnorkulus seems kind of reluctant to come out.

All in all this was a great flash. The random anger outbursts by Porsnorkulus couldn't have been funnier.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! *Prosnorkulus

dam hope you make a sequel !!

Amazing.

This is sooo great!

It's got a plot... check. It has good voice acting... check. Gory, action-packed/hilarious animation... check!

The best are the characters... each one looks/behaves very uniquely and true to their roles.

Puts the "Goremaster" series to shame.