Reviews for "Prosnorkulus"

Hilarious and Visceral

I started chuckling from the beginning, and every time you went over the top I started laughing. I love the style you've designed, and I am in love with the sniper character. Like, I want to get scoped by him. In a deep way.

Brilliant animation and gorgeous voices. Full points.

THAT WAS AWESOME

THAT TINGLED MY MIND THE RIGHT WAY AND APPARENTLY TURNED ON CAPS AHHHHHH

Please make this a series

That was hilarious. A crazed dwarf with a ridiculous name killing people in the most violent ways equals gold. I hope you continue this series. Keep up the good work.

Lets get to the point - I'm a Dwarf fanboy. I always play the Dwarf, and I always make sure I have the mightiest beard in the realm. Prosnorkulus is my hero, and this video has been on my favorites for quite some time without its much deserved review.

The voice acting is quite well done, and each character has a memorable personality and design. The story seems well thought out, and quite precise.

5/5 and 5 stars.

I'm gonna say this isn't the best looking animation I've seen. But I mean... fuck that doesn't even matter. Its stylized so well and the humor is spot on and everything in this world just feels immersive. You chose the perfect music for it too. This and Prosnorkulus 2 are hands down my two favorite animations on newgrounds and I mean it. I don't think I can pinpoint exactly what I love most about your prosnorkulus series but the only thing left I can really say is I'm really looking forward to a third.

MiddleFingerRings responds: