Reviews for "Prosnorkulus"

Amazing.

My MAN, this movie captures badassery, masculine violence, and humor in a burrito of perfection. thank you. thank YOU.

Need. More. Prosnorkulus.

I loved it, the music was epic, Prosnorkulus doesn't give a fu@k, and the epic action. More please

Simply glorious. Or gore-ious.

Whenever I meet someone who does not know what newgrounds is, this is the video that I send them.

Just noticed that the sequel to this, took a over year to make, which is unsurprising. It was time well spent, for both works. Excellent blend of exposition and battle scenes, which are displayed acutely, as if you were there witnessing the events, kinda like PTSD O_O

Such extreme characters, the script is gold, music incredibly good, (at this time) a sadly under-rated submission here at NG, where precision lives!