Reviews for "Prosnorkulus"

fucking awesome

PART TWO!!!! C'MON!!!!

Who would win in a fight?

Prosnorkulus versus Goremaster?
I'm curious who would win. What are your thoughts?

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Thankfully it's unlikely to come to that, the collateral damage would be catastrophic.

Did I...

See Max Scoville?

MiddleFingerRings responds:

lul that was actually my friend Josh, but I can see the similarity. Fun fact: The character furthest back in that shot is me, and the other two are close friends of mine.

Epic!

This is great stuff! I'm loving the characters and I can feel ambition seeping out of the plot itself. The animations are a bit simple since it's really just key frames, but the pacing is good and the content is entertaining. The style is very reminiscent of Korgoth the Barbarian or Superjail.

This is really impressive for a one-artist project. Material with this sort of length and number of characters is what I'd expect from a collab or a long-production one-off. I only hope your production is fast enough to make this a successful series. Keep it up!

Sooo.... basically while someone stole the original Joker gun and fashioned it into a sniper rifle, Prosnorkulus harbors a small circus tent of vice, and murders almost everything. Can you win awards for this?