Reviews for "Abobo's Big Adventure"

it's awesome

it's awesome

Excellent Tribute

Excellent and creative tribute, I would love to see a polished version hit steam to download someday (though I doubt licencing would EVER be possible for the massive number of classic NES charicters seen here). A lot of work has been put into this game and it was worth it. I've been a fan of I-mockery for years and hopefully we will see some more updates there now :)

Nothing.. can say it better.

Than YES! YES YES!

Wow...

There aren't words. From the electric seaweed in the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to the fact that Balloon Fight made an appearance, this is my perfect game. Some nostalgia games hit the popular games, but you guys cut me deep. I choked on my drink laughing when Jaws appeared in level two. That's how good this game is... you almost killed me with soda.

RETROGASM!!!!