Reviews for "Fisher-Diver"

THIS GAME RESERVE MORE!!!!

This game owns an awfull potential! this may be one of the greatest comcep i've seen in my life on newgrounds; its deep in every mean and gives a certain creepy feeling...
the graphic is basic and it works thamn well, the giant poligonar fishes are scary as hell and the music is top noch.

Really, the basic graphics helps a lot and the concept is really good: the gameplay is fast and offer a nice feature, to let explore the ocean around.

the music is really awesome, but imao, fruity loops rise again...

it just need some more features, like a more expanded story, some quests, some bosses and whats come in your mind!

THIS GAME WAS AWESOME!!!
TRY IT ON ALCHOL

FreeAsANerd responds:

Bahaha, the last line took this review from kinda funny to god-damned hilarious. Thanks!

wow

i got into an endless cycle of nightmares

FreeAsANerd responds:

Oh shit! I actually don't think I've seen that happen before. How strange. Sorry, dude!

Relaxing

I can always appreciate games like this on. The use of geometry, semi-simplicity, the music, the theme, the calmness but also the sudden terror as you go too deep and you are surrounded. I enjoyed playing this. Good work!

Thanks a bunch!

Wonderful

since for some reason the high score wasn't working in when it popped up to log in or skip couldn't click anything. My score was 25596.18 from 3 kills. Addicting game loved it
You should make a number 2 there could be more to this story. To be honest (and im quite sure alot of other players were hoping for this to) that there were more dreams and such. maybe bonus hard stages or something who knows and you only get them when you find that green fish.

FreeAsANerd responds:

There's certainly a ton of possibilities left for this game, but I have no idea whether or not I'll actually ever make a sequel.

Thanks for the review!

Quiet, great game with some food for thought

The role reversal was nice. Controls were nice, a calm game with some moments of tension. Very fun, and I want to see more like this.

FreeAsANerd responds:

"A calm game with moments of tension" is exactly what I was hoping for!