Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

FFFFuck

i cant get the 4, 14 and 21 >=/
but the game,the music and the style still good

Great!

Laughed my ass of in this one. Especialy at "These bikers suck". Medals work now. Gonna get 'em all this time!

Wonderful...just a question!

Hey!! this episode is wonderful I love it!! Just wanna ask...
I can't see the medals list, why?

Hyptosis responds:

Because newgrounds hasn't approved them yet. I uploaded them almost a week ago so that they would be ready. Guess they've just been busy.

Once again SUPERB!

Another great flash with even more goodness than the last. Can not wait for part 4 this has become a very enjoyable series better than most zombie entertainment out their. A true example of the excellence that Flash artists are capable of.

Another great sequel

I'm glad you made a third Sagittarian and the branching story lines were great. Funny as always and I like the little insight on Sage's childhood.

great job on this one, you are awesome :D

lolatShane.