Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Once again SUPERB!

Another great flash with even more goodness than the last. Can not wait for part 4 this has become a very enjoyable series better than most zombie entertainment out their. A true example of the excellence that Flash artists are capable of.

Another great sequel

I'm glad you made a third Sagittarian and the branching story lines were great. Funny as always and I like the little insight on Sage's childhood.

great job on this one, you are awesome :D

lolatShane.

where are the medals man?

seriouslly
P.S.: are you supposed to get exp. for medals or something?

Hyptosis responds:

Newgrounds mods need to approve them. When they do the medals will count.

WE NEED REAL ZOMBIES

Amazing as always but I dont like the "alone in the foret" begginning you couldnt do annything but die other than that it was perfect PS.(regarding nadrewod) you do need a new pree loader but I would like somthing that isnt an advertisment you seem able to make good art why not an awesome loading screen

im kind of speechless..

As soon as I saw this,I shit a brick.this game is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!