Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Awesome

Excellent job dude, but when you talk your mouth kind of looks like a...

Just kidding, much love brother.

Hyptosis responds:

haha you bastard =P took me a second to get that.

Love it

The music, dialogue and story were all very good, I especially liked having 4 storylines to choose from. My only problem was there didn't seem to be any way to complete: A man in wilderness (Anna died) because each option ended up with you dying, unless that was how it was supposed to end

nice but

can you have a different kind of music i know we can turn it off but put something cool

This music IS cool.

God yes!

I'm a huge fan of these games ever since the 1st one ,the 2nd one was quietly unexpected for me , but a 3rd one? Hell. Fucking. Yes.

Well , this game has less jokes onto it , i mean ,that's not a bad thing , but it did.
I like how you even put a whole "story" into a joke , and you always give us a stupid option to do. I loved the one with "Whoah! Twinkies!"

This one's longer than the 1st one, but shorter than the 2nd one , or probably it only SEEMS longer because the 2nd one was a whole story handled by decisions , while this one's 4 different stories to continnue from.
Although , i do have a complain , not about the game itself but about , well , the "story"
I mean , don't get me wrong , the story is amazing in every single ending , and never lets me unsatisfied (Witch means : Never ends abruptly) but the problem i have is that in this game zombies barely appear.
I mean, in the 1st one , pure zombies.
In the 2nd one , 65% zombies , 35% humans.
In this one , it seems as if it's 80% humans , and 20% zombies.
Zombies in this game only appeared to end a few endings , but the humans here were the main problem.
Although i gotta admit , that's not bad , it's nice to have a change , and it's as if the whole world would be going insane because of the zombie apocalypse (Something easy to understand)

The music is also way better in this one , it wasn't annoying for a single second , and it really fits with the game.

The graphics are slightly improoved , you may think they're the same , but if you check the 2nd one , everything was out of ''random lines'' as if it would be a concept art , in here , some things are actually fully textured

So , in conclusion ,nearly perfect game , i hope you do a Sagittarian 4. And hope to see more of your work!

P.S It's hard to believe it didn't win Daily 1st. It truly deserved it IMO.

-Reggiardito

Hyptosis responds:

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback man. ^_^

Hard Work Well Shown

Man this was really enjoyable and funny as hell shooting up rednecks and hillbillies. I'm only on the second story and I already love it.

You've show that with well placed dialogue, plot, and story you can truly make a great game, job well done.

Thank you sir!