Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Today has been made.

When I noticed the third installment of this game was made, and put onto New grounds, I said aloud " Hell yeah! ".

I played through the game a couple times ( each one of the beginnings )
And I just have to say, You really have out-done yourself.
This is something I have to tell me grand-kids parent's parent's friends about.

There is actually nothing I can complain about in this one, except that it could have been a little longer.

This game ( and the series ) is one of the best on newgrounds.

Solid Shit

Like previous one, this one is one heck of fun. One part I love about this is that you not only have multiple endings, but multiple beginings as well, wich is both unique but expected at the same time. Choices feel stiffy, since not so many choices lead to so diffenrent path or have any purpose. One unofficial-part I love about this is the Reference Hunting. XD Couldnt help to notice some of them example "whoah! Twinkies!!" or the Mad Max refences XD
In the end, solid interactive zombie survival game with strong story(/ies) and humor.
I'll be waiting for the number 4 ;)

hey! :D

glad to see you took the fans advicee and did the thing where you choose the begining. but anyway, it's a gewd game. yay. nice music too.

its better than the first and second combined

it was cool
my first medal where boob
i got all of the medals
the endings where great
so will you make the fourth part
and sage is a f..... psycho

Good.. but limited choices.

It was quite fun but there wasn't too many choices to make a player feel like they have just enough control. You have to go through allot of paths before finally finding a ending you like, which is a little irritating. A little more flexibility could have gone a long ways.