Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Another great zombie RPG

Lots of great branching story lines, nice humor, picking up right where the last one left off (with 4 possible endings, and thus, 4 possible beginnings). I liked how not every choice leads to a good ending (AKA not being killed or turned into a zombie), and some have multiple good endings. Art looks pretty nice, as usual. The only criticism I have is that, in every game of thi series, you advertised "Dead Frontier MMO" in the preloader and in the game itself. While it is subject appropriate and probably makes you at least a small amount of money, it is annoying to have one game advertise another, especially a completely different IP.

Hyptosis responds:

Dead Frontier is a cool game and they have been good to me. I'm proud to help direct any traffic I can to their product.

Hats Off To You Man

this is by far my favorite game on newgrounds i love this series and ive been wanting a number 3 the moment i completed all of number 2 you have delivered good sir

so amazing + Awsome Boob!

this game is so amazing that i can't wait for the forth if there is going to be one and going to see all the new endings will be fun as ever + can't wait for the funny jokes so ya can't wait gonna be fun!

Loved it

This really reminds me of the choose your own adventure books I used to read, loved them...

wow

something i always admired about this series is the ability to pick your own path without having to worry about it always being the wrong, there is more than one right path and the creators of this flash realize that... thank you for bringing common sense into this genre of games