Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

What was the song at the end, please?

What was the song - very nice song?

RiverJordan responds:

Fireflies

This is going to be a little hard to explain but..

First, let me start by saying I almost never remember any of my dreams. All I remember is going to bed and waking up the next morning. That aside, the main reason I wrote this review is that as the special surprise was playing my mind started to go all fizzy. As it started to clear up, I suddenly got the idea that I want to save all those souls in their self made hells, every time I try to use some logic to make reason of it my head hurts, and I'm not the kind of guy who goes out of his way unless it is easy. So, I watched this again to find so reason and I saw the purpose thing maybe think that was it but why the problem is in the astral plain and I'm in the physical? Then, you talked about that silver chain or whatever you called it. You said it could take you right back to your body no matter what, right? So I thought is the only reason I came to this dimension is to have an escape route when trying to save the self damned souls. Please, if this makes any sense at all please try to help me understand it?

Wow

This is the first video of yours that I watched and it was great. It was so...calming and peaceful. I can't wait to watch your other videos. Also, the ending song was perfect.

you forgot to mention..

when astral projecting to see the world as it is you must clear your mind if you have any thoughts they will manifest.... not to mention the fact that if you meditate in this form you will start to see and hear the information of your past lives flow thru you.... i wanted to see what would happen and i got that far before i got freaked out from almost one hundred voices in my head.

heya