Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

somebody has been working hard.

The only problem i had seen in your show was the opening. It lasted the time it takes to blink my eye were as before it was nice and slow. But before it sounds like im making a big deal out of a small problem I did see you had more sources then ever, an information dump that would make Steaven Hawking scream with joy, and a animation so simple yet so keenly done.it conected some of the older shows (thats right im calling it a show) togather and adds more strands to be conected by others.

Any way it was nice to finnaly figure out dreams. Well keep the work up and make sure that frown curved upward.

P.S. Did you mean to explane "Fireflies" or was it just a coincidence?

RiverJordan responds:

The intro has been fixed, it did that because it was exported as a graphic and not a movie clip (flash terms..), but yea, thanks for the review!

name

that name it's gnna be one cranberries' new song so 10 for you gleen coco

Amazing!

You impress me yet again my man! I loved this one and its the best one in the series!

I think thats awesome how you can leave the body and I really wanna try it! Im gonna start reading up on the books on astral projection right now! But I just got some questions...

So you mean to tell me when you astral project you remember everything? Cause I think I might of done it before but I barley remember anything at all.

Also when I dream and I have a super power (ex flying) I dont know if it was a dream or astral project but when I flew I would fly for like 20 seconds but I would fall and hit the ground..And I tryed so hard to fly again for like 3 hours or so but It never happened! It was one of the most frustrating things ive ever experienced...So what would that mean exactly?

But I'll start reading up on this and thank you for this info. Its very cool.

P.S I love your animation by the way the whole time I was smiling through it and I loved it. It made me happy and so exited to try this on my own.

Of course, another awesome lesson.

When I was a kid, I had two lucid dream experiences. When I got older and learned what it was, I got a book that taught how to do it in 30 days. I really wanted to try it because it was probably the greatest experiences of my life. I could control the entire universe with my thoughts, as if I had superpowers or was a god. Unfortunately, I didn't stick with the program and ended up forgetting about it after a few days, but now I feel inspired again to try it. Thank you.

Oh! I also tried meditating for the first time after I watched the last lesson. It totally worked! It felt completely strange, like my mind was empty and my senses were almost completely dulled. I could barely hear or feel my cat rubbing up against me and my mind wouldn't even acknowledge it. What an experience! Keep up the awesome guidance! See you next week!

------

I have to say, this is a really great video. I have experienced much of what you talk about and the rest I can either identify with or feel is genuine. this sort of information is not easy to come by unless you know what you're looking for, also you present it really well. I especially liked the music video at the end. You were right about it being a surprise. I was startled at how I could really link into what you were sharing. This stuff is very real and worth investigating the hidden principles. Everything is connected, everything is synchronized. Where have you learned what you know? did you just become determined and start figuring it out, and researching for yourself? Did you have a teacher, who helped transmit to you through direct experience?