Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

Owl City

I have always liked that song.
The song makes more sence, when you put it that way. Of course, he may be discribing his own OBE.

RiverJordan responds:

Yeah it's possible, It was a song about dreams and fireflies I thought I HAD to use it :D

I cried..

That last part I just teared...The beauty the beauty.
so many people keep there eyes shut to the beauty of this world.
We as humans have created such destruction and hate and crime.
All we look at is all the bad, instead of the good we still have left.
I really want to astroproject..and I will in time with practice. Thank you for
Your videos they bring a smile and joy to my face everytime I watch them
If a 16 year old girl can open there eyes to the world then any old closed
minded person can.

keep doing it

keep doing it and someday someone will make a show about it or atleast write a book about about it :)..............and like what i said in facebook..could you please please please please please please please please please send me that last part of lesson 9......... please :)

interesting

i have had a lucid dream but the problem is that i was not able to controll my world no mattrh ow ahrd i have tryed it happend 2 or three times in my life

Hi and Oh my god

To be honest with you, this whole thing actually make sence!
This have happen to me! ... i think
I get all those Déjà vu's all the time!
I always know what my friend is about to say. or feel like it
I always know what im going to eat next day. or feel like it
I always feel like i've been somewhere else everytime.
Yet, so weird.