Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

whoa that was..

amazing. I watched the whole thing, and believe me the ending is worth it double. You shouldn't post it on youtube so that people can't skipp all this greatness. Only if you watch everything you truly get the meaning and the ending. i am.. so amazed whoa. Think ill lay down now..

heh... guides...

...shrooms?

RiverJordan responds:

Not at all :)

I am such an idiot!

I actualy saw my body once and I totaly freaked out and tried to go back in and i woke up.I missed so much.Eh,I gues I'll wait untill i die.

RiverJordan responds:

You could always induce it again :)

Astral Plane

Wow, just seriously wow, i have wondered about some of this for quite some time wondering how it works. The surprise was very well done and made me smiles, the only thing i don't get about your videos is why every comment is rated useless. I mean do people hate this kind of stuff? its annoying, but great job on these videos, I look forward to your new

omg

dude i loved the surprise it was awesome!