Reviews for "Magi: The Fallen World"

It's... so so...

I like the gameplay but voice acting could use some work. I tried out the warrior because I like swords *shot for 8-bit fighter reference* and found the game rather easy. One thing I think REALLY needs some work is the graphics. When you equip a new item, you should SEE the item being used! It was a poor and IMHO lazy route to just have it change your stats. Some of us like seeing the shiny weapons we have, as we maim things!

what the heck!?

A quest asks me to scout lvl 2 on Zinatsu but that dungeon doesnt exist on that island. Know I can screw my lvl36 warrior and start all over again

veewen responds:

You can scroll the island map with your arrow keys. Try looking around.

yeah very cool

i like much this game
1-i like to repeat levels here i can!(+2)
2-every game like this should have upgrades and this have!(+4)
3-every game with shops its a little cooler(+2)
4-good graphics(+2)
5-gets a little boring after some time(-2)

very nice game but..

im really missing an ending :(
where is lina?