Reviews for "Magi: The Fallen World"

hey FlexFuertes is that picture of pokemon?

hey FlexFuertes is that a picture of pokemon or spore

Good game

Awesome game. There are only a few suggestions I can make. Maybe have less useless item drops (weapons not class specific to class you are playing.) Also you might want to make it impossible for a legendary creature hunt to spawn in the first island. Other than that, this game is really addictive and fun to play.

Awesomesauce

This is a game to remember...
it's really cool, and I could not stop playing.
It's a cool game in general

nice one :D

Its a pretty good game that kept me playing for 4 days now. But it starts to get boring, because there's nothing new to achieve. I built up a warrior (level 106 now), based on strength and i just rape everything in my path. 1x sonic and 3-4x blood lust and an elite monster is down. I have over 81 million gold and nowhere to put it in. There are no new monsters, no new challenges and nothing else to interest me since the third island. Im on the 6th island now, i know what im talking about. With each island the number of towns, quests and dungeons grows, thats all. But I had a funtime playing it. Good job :P
I also tried the bonus mods but they are not my taste. I tried supermod + sandbox + impossible... well, I got raped like hell. xD

PS: If you make a sequel:
- add more monsters ( at least 1 every second island)
- add special features (like poison, confusion or boosts) to the skills
- add more soundtracks and animations
- a storyline would be nice with an endless mode after the final boss
- do something with the equipment names. They confuse me somehow. In the shops I have to look up the stats of everything I want to sell, because I might sell something useful I want to wear later.

Thats all and sorry for my bad gramma and any mistakes. English is not my mother tongue. ;3

Very good game and i enjoy it
tip based of my experience : for mage users choose item with stun and movement speed its really helpful add more to wisdom its really help for fast cool down(ice nova is really powerful skill)
warrior here are really overpower because of passive skills and just add more stats for dexterity because warrior got low accuracy.
sorry if my English bad