Reviews for "Magi: The Fallen World"

glitch...

i cant attack!!!

Very nice

As a huge Diablo fan I can't help adoring this game :) First island is quite linear as far as I reached but we'll see :) In overall good job at making game that ate last four hours of my life, without me noticing it ;p

Different for an RPG

It does not help that I am not a fan of RPG's to begin with, but this just came off as confusing to me. For people who are fans, you really should check it out because it does have some original stuff. The CGI is well, it can look kind of silly, but isn't terrible. It's a game where you really do not know what to expect. The voicework is fairly well done too. The music seems like typical RPG music, which I do not have a problem with.

There is a good amount of detail in the aspects of the games. I like it how when you move on a tile, you seem to just go onto a new level. It was a bit hard to keep up with all the stuff you have to buy and exchange. What works is that it has a good adventerous feel to it. While not my kind of thing, I like the ambition you show.

missing link

very good npc game, however, i managed to get to level 43 warrior, unitl with 3 castles where occurred an bug in system - 2 quests stating that i have go to this place however the place dosent exist ton the map. Big shame i love playing this game

very nice game but..

im really missing an ending :(
where is lina?