Reviews for "Magi: The Fallen World"

cool

cool

Hey

loved it all. but one this is bothering me, the issue is that the 3d don't really fit in my opnion, and the music is kinda eff... i'd say 2d imo.

Decent

Good game, but it gets repeditive after 1 or 2 islands. Try for more variety in the monsters? Perhaps make certain abilities more effective against some monsters?(when you can twirl to win only, it gets a lil boring) Also, the fact that you just get to the point where you pretty much can outdo any damage the enemy does with the healthsteal is a little overkill. Perhaps make it so enemies scale with lvl? Its also annoying to get hundreds of items of another class, so the overload of items is a little annoying. Good game, but it could use some more things than just the same 6 or so monster types just attacking you, with varying strength based on the monster's rank.

Very engaging game

A bug or two. Mostly frustrating because locations ended up being on the edge of the map or not at all....
Graphics good but could use more customization on the character
Game guide down...does it help to match the colors of the items, names, etc. like the sets in Diablo 2?
Kept me playing but starts being repetitive to the point where I don't engage monsters because it takes too long.

I had quite a problem trying to beat the Legendary Rhino and had to grind. It's a nice game though, I wish there were most spells for the Mage.