Reviews for "Magi: The Fallen World"

I like it

I like the graphics, the sounds, the weapons.. Good job.

yeah very cool

i like much this game
1-i like to repeat levels here i can!(+2)
2-every game like this should have upgrades and this have!(+4)
3-every game with shops its a little cooler(+2)
4-good graphics(+2)
5-gets a little boring after some time(-2)

I like, but a few comments

It all works pretty well until I've been playing for about ten minutes. Then it starts glitching to where everything kills me in one hit. I'm talkin' it says its doing 50 damage and then I'm dead. I usually have to go out to the main menu and then come back in to make it work and by doing that it completely changes everything I've been doing and it's an uber pain. I do like the game though, it's fun. The difficulty is fair and I like being able to customize my weapons.

Got game but a bug got me

A really good game and it's great to see an a beat'em up RPG on here. Only things I didn't like was everything started to feel the same after the first island and when I was done my last quest the game didn't go on, reloading the same thing happened over and over where I go to the quest giver I'd level up and then nothing.

But it was fun, new, and I enjoyed it.
8/10