Reviews for "Luminiscense"

Should've been the daily feature

Despite the unrealistic bombing, despite the simple environments, despite everything, this flash done what others haven't - it pulled me into the story.

It's perfect.

Didn't see it coming

i personally like the style of this animation but the twist is a little too drastic for my taste.

Really nice

Yea germans loved to drop bombs on big fields of NOTHING lol XD Very nice animation, good voice acting and a really cool art style :D

Cheers

--- for putting an end to that 2cent sentimentalism. The animation deserves commendation though

Quite an Interesting overall effect

Despite the horribly low framecount on character animations, I fell in love with this drawing style. It might be that the loiw framecount is a plus to the drawing style since I don't think it would work with higher framecounts. Either way, great music, great timing of effects, loved it. Can't wait for the sequel.