Reviews for "Luminiscense"

Slow start

A slow start to an otherwise good animation. Love the art style and direction. Yet, as many others have pointed out, no one bombs open fields. I wouldn't have even noticed this discrepancy if you didn't write France 1940. Once it's set in a real world there are rules of realism to follow. Bombs cost money and they are manufactured to kill people and destroy buildings.

I'm excited to see where you'll take the story and I hope for less plotholes.

oh shizer

ooooo crap, sucks to be the girl lol i mean who is THAT unlucky!? you have to be more like lucky to get hit by a bomb raining in the middle of nowhere lool

well nice animation ;)

Wall Street-funded Nazis

The Luftwaffe would totally bomb fields of grass! AzPbSniper is right though, none of Germany's smaller aircraft used bomb bays, large bombs like the ones depicted were belly mounted and usually didn't have fins like that. Great work regardless, when do you anticipate to produce another part?

Nice

Ehh it was alright, the girl could have been drawn much hotter :/
But voice acting and art was great.

Beautiful

After watching this animation twice is hard to find the right words to say to bring this animation to Judgment, and without spoiling things for others.
You did an absolute AMAZING job here, simply brilliant. The sepia like tone and colours were beautiful, it really did have a very nostalgic feel to it. All of your landscape shots and scenery were incredibly breath taking.

The voice acting was spot on, but i found it a little hard to hear chase at some points. I was completely engaged with the dialogue.

Your story seems original and i really like it, im looking very forward to seeing how this plays on, i really hope you continue along with this project.

Over all a brilliant, heartwarming and beautiful animation. You have done very well.

PEACE