Reviews for "Luminiscense"

It touched me

It made me angry when she died..Its so selfish we ever think of the things that others have been through. It made me wanna cry a bit...great job...great job...

amazing

it good

simply amazing

loved everything about it. can't wait for the next one keep it up.

OK, this was a good perfect lil' movie mk...

IT was happy... it was sad... but i just dont understand why were the germans bombing empty fields?! i would understand if it was like corn or cows to stop the population from having food but cman... WTF!!! there was clearly nothing that germans could possibly want to bomb for miles, and y exactly were that couple was? i dont know but i just had to point that out... so dont be giving me that, "nah this review suck's" just cause i said something bad mk? overall great movie .eallysad made me go wow nice style of animation too, muscin fit in too.

Wow..

This is one of the very few things that actually get me emotional. This is just beyond amazing, the animation felt smooth, the sound, well its a flash animation and i wasn't expecting to put right into it but the voice acting was good and it was synced up pretty well