Reviews for "Luminiscense"

Nice Try

It has all the factors for a great tragic romance story... Yet there are many problems which, if you pick up mid-scene kind of ruin everything with the quite comical errors. At first, when he's showing his girlfriend his secret spot, I thought these kids must be some REAL country bumpkins from the plains of Kansas to be impressed by a shallow hill in a field. It's a hill... IN A FIELD, you can tell, from all angles, that you'd be able to see far into the distance from the top of it... Likewise the Germans were well known for using their (Messerschimtts?) to bomb empty French fields to get those two civilians standing on a shallow hill. Basically extreme fail on logistics, but otherwise a pretty good piece of animation I look forward to the next one.

i cried.....

like a bitch...........seriously..........go od fucking video..... if you don't like this video. everybody hates you...............go away negative nelly.........lolz

You are not gay

keep walking you are not gay for making this. not.

Outstanding effort

The animation blended amazingly, and the sound was perfectly mixed.

I would give you bonus points if I could just because the title frame "Keep Walking" looked like it said 'keep wacking' xD

Gorgeous

I was absolutely compelled by this animation. I've never really been into any form of history aside from Japanese history from the early 8th Centruy to the late 19th Century, during the existence of the Samurai.

Ah, but I digress. Not the style or quality of animation that I'm used, but, good nonetheless. I hope to see more's on the way.