Reviews for "Luminiscense"

Well animated and the sound in general is sublime

I'm just gonna nitpick a few things since there's so few things to complain about.

1: Sometimes their running position was a bit awkward.

2: Who the hell bombs an empty field? There wasn't a major city or landmark anywhere near there. Were they just doing it for the hell of it?

Really nice

I absolutely loved it. I'm a bit too tired to give the same generic reason that everybody else have already given but I simply cannot wait for the sequel. Great work to you and your team.

this is worth making a review on!

perfect! sad yet lovely! i have no complains for the art, not my style but I'm ok with it lol, but the story is kinda corny. if his going to be a soldier in the next part then Lol! but still nice! tumbs up!

beautiful

truly a masterpeice love the animation love the story but the only thing i thought you could have done better was to have them speak french and had english subtitles

Amazing..

Amazing works you guys and Frauen the animation was prefect, 1940 .... the first attack of France in ww2 heart touching, especially if you've read document on that attack, this truly is what art is about.