Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Poltergifts"

yeaaah

This game is conceptually genius. The gift unwrapping thing, the toys turned evil, the the timmy, mommy, and daddy gifts as the upgrade progression, the totally logical effects of all the weapons. It just all makes so much sense! :)

It was fun too; I beat that shit.

What is going on...

...in that mind of yours.

This is intense. One of the best defense game I've ever played.
I was surprised at first when I saw the first 'baby doll'.

It's really not as how I expected. It's very addicting... yet creepy.

A 9 from me.
Minus one cuz' I got spooked at the first present I opened. Haha.

wtf

improve chainsaw and boxing glove theyare ridiculously useless wtf

Awesome Game! Excellent Crossover!

Here are a few tips for survival:
1. Fortify your defenses as much as possible, but DON'T rely entirely on them!
2. Go after the faster enemies first, i.e. R.C. Car, ball and chppers. And take out the choppers at all cost. They can bypass barriers.
3. Upgrade the Shotgun and Chainsaw first when available. They're excellent for thinning out a huge crowd.
4. Keep an eye on the presents. If they stay still for a while, they contain powerups.
5. Try not to open too many presents at once except to get the Present Frenzy medal. They could be power-ups which you could've saved later on, or you might get swamped with more enemies than you can handle at the moment.

And again, Awesome game. People might find the whole Halloween-Christmas crossover controversy, but when this game's so addicting, WHO CARES? Once you start, I can guarantee you'll be playing it for hours.

Really good game

Terrifing. I first played this about three or so days from Christmas. I was so very cautious when opening my presents.
Love the waves and the unique enemies. Interesting weapons and I love how the enemy types kill you in different ways. The achivements can be really hard to get, but it was helpful that there was a discription next to it.
Exelent gameplay. Perfect music. Love it %u2665
Only question is; for one of the achivements (Deathmas) do you have to be killed by the different colours toys or just the different types?