Reviews for "Poltergifts"

...

What... what can I say that hasn't been said? This game is just.... unbeleivable. It has a nice learning curve, you have to be careful, quick, and perceptive. I have yet to beat this game, but I hope to soon. Well done.

i like this defense game.

but its quite hard at the end. well its an neverend. its also scary for the kids thats one thing for sure. X(

Innovative defense game

A relatively innovative defense game. It did take me a while to figure out that buying upgrades for the frisbee etc will make them show up faster. I definitely like the concept of setting traps. One thing did bug me though - why does the gun cause the same amount of damage as the slingshot?

Shouldn't it be more?

Love it

I've been playing this NON-STOP for about 30-45 mins. Very addictive, I love it. Although, there was a glitch where if there are two enemies near eachother, their health will pretty much regenerate.

good but, scary foy kids

huh. why that game is for everyone, this content should be for at least teenagers, little childs woill have nightmare. The toys are horrible, ugly, the music is creepy. not sure the kids will be like the game, I joke, they won't like it.